The St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center in the town of Traun is now officially finalized and open for visitors and residents. It is the perfect place to ensure your business’s long-term success. It’s a new square and marketplace for Traun’s residents, an inviting hub that encourages visitors to linger with friends and enjoy the quality architecture.
The 19,000-m² site of the new St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center is situated in the middle of a densely populated area between the northern edge of the city, Weidfeldstraße, and Wilhelm Anger-Straße. It is very near the St. Dionysius Primary School, the St. Dionysius Health Care and Nursing Center, the Caritas and municipal kindergartens, and the athletic center. It links with existing transport infrastructure to the east, west, and north, making it well connected to the surrounding areas.
- • Well integrated into the surroundings
• Easily reachable on foot and by bike, car, and public transport
• Attractive lunch break options
• Health services center with doctors and a pharmacy
• Shopping opportunities
Traun is located in the Linz-Land District, which has some of Austria’s strongest numbers in both population growth and the economy. With around 24,650 inhabitants, this fifth-largest city in Upper Austria is a popular place to live. The city features a historic castle, high quality of life, an array of sporting and cultural opportunities, numerous school facilities, and a strong infrastructure. There are rapid transport connections to the nearby state capital of Linz and to the A1 and A25 motorways. Around 3,000 inhabitants live within immediate walking distance of the new neighborhood center. The population of Traun is increasing at a growth rate that is expected to remain steady.
The St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center is the perfect place for gourmets.
With the Stadt Café Traun and the restaurant basta! Cucina Italiana the culinary arts have made their way into the Neighborhood Center. With inviting interiors and a beautiful patio shaded by arcades and an oasis of trees, this space has an appeal that will draw visitors from Traun and beyond. A small playing area completes the facility, and weekly markets held at the marketplace across the way provide an additional flow of customers.
- High visibility on the central front plaza, drawing passersby
- Restaurant patio garden with natural andstructural shading
- Small enclosed play area
- Additional customer base from employees of adjacent businesses
A hotdog stand is still available for rent!
Area: approx. 70 m² next to the central forecourt.
Healthy growth for all
Plenty of space for client and patient services
Since the beginning of 2023, the primary care centre on the grounds of the STZ Weidfeld has opened its doors. Patients will find every service they need, close to their place of residence: diagnosis, acute therapy, medication and various drug-free forms of therapy. Six doctors and qualified personnel specialized in physiotherapy, nutrition counselling, psychology and social work cooperate on an area of 1,100 m2, spread out over two floors. This area is only part of the full capacity of the building, which amounts to 3,000 m2. Since early summer 2023, there will be an extended medical offer on the 2nd floor that goes beyond primary care, in which elective specialists and therapists will offer their services under the umbrella organisation "Gesundheitspark Barmherzige Schwestern".
- Health center: primary care & more
- Barrier-free facility on all levels
- Synergies created by different health care services, pharmacy & bandagist
- Very near the health care and nursing center
- Convenient public transport connection
- Parking for patients and medical transport
- Opportunity to easily combine visits to the doctorwith everyday shopping needs
Health care center "Med Center Traun":
For the health center we act "only" as constructor. If you are interested, please directly contact the project initiator and operator Dr. Johann Jagersberger.
The new St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center offers a balanced mix of tenants and an attractive location
Whether you are a beauty salon, fashion boutique, paper or electronics store, the St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center is the perfect place for your future business location. The centers two supermarkets - Billa and Penny - act as permanent anchor tenants that ensure a high level of traffic, while the outstanding architectural design will enhance your sales. A continuous canopy roof creates an enjoyable shopping experience, protected from sun and rain. Greenspaces and resting islands are inviting shoppers to relax and stay a while. All this adds up to a wonderful space to grow business - for our fixed tenants as well as for you. Currently, there still are retail spaces available.
- The Billa & Penny supermarkets, a pharmacy and the Bipa drugstore act as strong frequency drivers.
- A florist's, a hairdresser's and a bandage maker's provide an offer that goes beyond local supply.
- Project is subsidized by the city
- Different uses create high customer frequency
- Unimpeded delivery options guaranteed
- 216 customer car parking spaces (with multiple angled parking spaces and 4 electric charging stations) and 84 bicycle parking spaces
- Fully barrier-free
- Public WC (incl. disabled WC)
- Outdoor smoking and seating areas
- Around 50 planted trees and decorative vines, creating a comfortable microclimate
Currently available retail space: 300 m²
Areas ranging from 40 to 172 m² available
The location’s high quality creates high satisfaction
The location of the new St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center dramatically enhances your business’s success, with customers and employees alike appreciating its lively environment and easy accessibility. As the developer, we placed particular importance on combining architectural quality and high visibility. The result? Modern and adaptable spaces for businesses that aim to distinguish themselves in the coming years by the excellence of their location and their attractiveness as an employer. Sauter Mess- und Regeltechnik (a company specialized in metrology and control engineering), the driving school "Easy Drivers", a modern coworking space and a Red Cross learning island have already taken up residence.
- Modern new building with excellent connectivity to the surrounding area
- Attractive office spaces with fully modern and move-in-ready interiors
- Easily reachable by foot, bike, car, and public transport
- A great range of lunch break options
- Customers and employees can combine professional and personal business
- Shops and medical center create a one-stop location
In January 2023, a coworking space opened on 412 m² -
small offices starting from 15 m² are available for rent
“The St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center is a project dear to the heart of the City of Traun. The responsible development of urban living space is our passion.”
Would you like your business to be part of the new St. Dionysius Neighborhood Center?
Our agents are happy to assist you.
Supporting new businesses
The City of Traun Marketing Department supports future tenants of the center by helping navigate official channels and providing numerous free advertising opportunities.
Stadtmarketing Traun GmbH: +43 7229 23 828 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Foto-Credits: Kurt Hörbst, Wolfgang Lehner, Werner Asanger, Nuørk, AVORIS, Hermann Wakolbinger