Liesing GardensDraschestraße 74-76, 1230 Wien
from 40 to 115 m²
Urbane. Green. Smart.
Our LIESING GARDENS project is located in the south of Vienna, adjacent to the Liesingbach recreation area, and combines the beauty of rural charm with the seamless infrastructure of a modern city.
LIESING GARDENS has everything to make life nicer, easier, and more pleasant. Thirty-five energy-efficient residential units around 40 to 115 m² in size provide space for attractive living with long-term investment value.
Countryside living—contemporary and ready for the future
LIESING GARDENS is perfect for balmy summer evenings with family and friends. For spending time together, enjoying silence, and moving in nature. For birdsong and rippling water. For fruits and vegetables from your own garden. For every phase of life—from starting a family to your well-deserved retirement—and for four seasons filled with a high quality of life.
The architectural concept of LIESING GARDENS successfully bridges the well-groomed, urban appearance of the exterior with oases of peace and well-being on the inside: a green entrance façade in the front, a pathway along Liesingbach Creek in the back, a garden landscape, and a green pergola walkway connecting the main building with the courtyard wing at the center. An innovative and perfectly harmonised energy system also ensures low energy and heating costs.
LIESING GARDENS has 35 privately financed 2- to 5-room residential units, including 33 apartments with a loggia or balcony, some designed as townhouses with a private garden area. One particular highlight is the duplex set in a private garden.
Low costs through sustainability
LIESING GARDENS is characterised by an innovative and perfectly coordinated energy system that ensures low energy and heating costs. Heat is generated in a climate-friendly way using photovoltaic-supported geothermal energy. This ensures low heating costs and cost-effective operation of the heat pump.
In addition, a variety of green spaces create a favourable microclimate and the built-up area is carefully planned: as little sealing surface and as much infiltration surface as possible. The existing trees, mainly sycamore, will be largely preserved and supplemented by planting new trees and butterfly- and bee-friendly shrubs. Details such as plenty of space for vegetable patches, wooden play equipment in the children's playground and natural ventilation in the garage contribute to a future worth living in.
Worries about the financing?
We will show you financing examplesfor 3 selected flats with which you can fulfill your dream of owning your own home even in challenging times! Make an appointment today and benefit from the individually coordinated financing conditions through our partner network.
facts & figures
Use the entrance with an elevator, take the garage ramp, or walk to the terraced apartments along the greened pergola walkway... all paths lead to LIESING GARDENS.
- 2,550 m² total living space
- 33 privately financed residential units and 2 semi-detached homes
- 2 to 5 rooms from approx. 40 to 115 m²
- Community garden and private garden, balcony, or loggia
- Public transport connections within walking distance (bus lines 16a, 17a, 66a, 67a connecting to subway lines U1, U6 and the Wiener Lokalbahn urban railway)
- 85 bicycle parking spaces
- 30 underground parking spaces, some pre-equipped with e-charging stations
- Spacious garden landscape with plenty of room for communal gardening & socialising
- Approx. 200 m² of outdoor play area for the little ones
- Shady seating through the trees, primarily maple
- Quality parquet flooring, large tiles, and fine stoneware
- Fittings and ceramic sanitary installation from respected manufacturers
- Quality windows with triple glazing
- Shading by electrically adjustable venetian blinds or, for the roof windows, external roller blinds
- Audio-intercom (video in option, extra charge)
- Heating via climate-friendly geothermal energy/ground source heat pump for low heating costs
- Underfloor heating and cooling - concrete core activation for additional cooling in the attic
- Photovoltaic system on the roof for cost-effective operation of the heat pump and lower energy costs
- Forward-looking architecture, green façades and plenty of
plenty of green space for a better microclimate
The project has been submitted for approval. The building permits have been obtained.
Planned construction start: Winter/Spring 2024
Planned completion: Fall 2025
Status: Flats are for sale
Planning: t-hoch-n Architektur
We will show you financing examples for 3 selected flats with which you can fulfill your dream of owning your own home even in challenging times! Make an appointment today and benefit from the individually coordinated financing conditions through our partner network
- Solar panels supply power to the community spaces
- Additional attic cooling via concrete core cooling
- Underfloor heating and cooling
- Greenspace concept designed to promote biodiversity
- Ecological home technology controls
- Efficient geothermal heat pump for room and water heating
- Depth probes for geothermal energy
- E-charging stations in the underground parking garage
- Natural ventilation of the underground parking garage
- Windows and French doors with three-ply insulation
- Electronically controlled exterior shading with wind sensors
Architectural engineer Gerhard Binder and engineer Andreas Pichler from t-hoch-n on the architecture of LIESING GARDENS:
“The suburban development as defined on Draschestraße is a modern reinterpretion—the entrance building is sculptural with an impactful material concept and clearly legible functions—entrance to the house, ramp to the garage, access to the courtyard. The diamond shapes of the roof coverings extend down across the street façade, protecting like a shield.
The internal access path is greened and landscaped in layers, leading along the courtyard wing with its private gardens and rhythmic oriels. Pergolas mark each entrance to the terraced apartments, which are illuminated from both sides, as are the penthouses above.
The apartments in the garden wing have either a private garden, a terrace, a loggia, and/or a balcony—as do all apartments.
At the end of the path is a park-like community garden that provides potential for a “village life” atmosphere to evolve. Here, alongside the duplex and its private gardens, are general areas for recreation, play, and communication.”
In a quiet environment characterized by atrium homes and terraced housing, nestled between parks and the Liesingbach Stream, residents’ everyday routes are just as short as those for rest and recreation.
Magical enclaves of nature can be found along Liesingbach Stream, in Drasche Park, and in the approximately 8,000 m² of Hans-Dunkl-Park. The popular Wienerberg Recreation Area features romantic ponds, a golf course, and numerous dog runs and can be reached in only about 20 minutes on foot. The diverse network of bicycle paths makes two-wheeled exercise in the region even easier. Also easy to reach: the college in Favoriten, the Westfield Shopping Center Süd for mall outings, a beach volleyball court, and Johann-Benda-Park, a popular meeting place for skaters.
An elementary school and a bilingual high school are almost at the doorstep, while a kindergarten can be reached in about five minutes on foot. Supermarkets, bakeries, a tobacconist, a drugstore, and the post office are also within walking distance, making everything you need for daily life reachable in no time. Flower shops, a café with ice cream, and a hardware store round off the stores within walking distance.
Westfield Shopping Center Süd is about ten minutes away by car, and has one of the most extensive arrays of shops in town, including a cinema and several restaurants. The FH Campus Wien in Favoriten can also be quickly reached.
The LIESING GARDENS are easily accessible by car via Triester Straße and the Inzersdorf junction. Nearby motorways: A2, A23, A21.
Public transport within 3 minutes: Bus lines 16a, 17a, 66a, and 67a.
The Neulaa U1 station, Alterlaa U6 station, the Purkytgasse station of the Wiener Lokalbahn railway (Opera <> Baden), and the S60 Blumenthal station can all be reached by the bus lines or in 7 to 11 minutes by bike. The end station of Tram No. 11 (Otto-Probst-Platz <> Kaiserebersdorf) is a 10-minute walk away.
- In addition to the ecological aspects, the sustainable energy concept also ensures low energy and heating costs.Florian BodzentaProject Manager
We are happy to hear that you are interested in the Liesing Gardens project! To contact us, please provide the following information: