and duplex homes
CONDOMINIUMS AND RENTALS AVAILABLE AT A LATER DATE
Southeast from Ansfelden and in a rural area still close to the region’s capital, Linz, one of Austria’s most exciting construction projects is coming to life. On a hill in a beautiful green area of around 12 hectares, housing is being built for people who want to live in the countryside yet still be near the city.
FACTS & FIGURES
On a hill in a beautiful green area, housing is being built for people who want to live in the countryside yet still be near the city.
Life in the countryside
In the final phase, 31 apartment buildings with a total of 19,000 m2 of living space are planned—both for rent and for sale. Around 50 percent of the lot is earmarked for the construction of 27 single-family and 42 duplex homes.
Space for togetherness
A kindergarten, playground, café and bakery, and nature garden offer space at the center to relax and enjoy a sense of community. A doctor’s office and a community room are also planned.
- Well connected to the public transport network
- Bicycle-friendly neighborhood and sufficient bicycle parking spaces
- Underground parking and parking with e-charging stations are planned
Sustainability and quality of life
- Innovative, environmentally friendly energy concept (heat pumps, solar heating, photovoltaics, and district heating from the Nettingdorf paper mill)
- Thoughtful greenspace concept adapted to the space
- As little personal transport as possible
- Recreation right outside the front door
What happens when?
- Information event at the municipal office in Ansfelden: 14. and 15. April 2023
- Sale of the single-family and duplex lots: May 2023 (sign-up currently possible)
- Planned start of architectural competition for the neighborhood center: Autumn 2023
- Planned construction of municipal infrastructure: 2024–2026
- Planned start of construction: 2026
- Planned completion: 2028–2029
The approximately 12-hectare project consists of around 98,000 m² of property for the Country.Farm.Quarter. by the AVORIS Group and around 21,690 m² of public property in the municipality of Ansfelden.
Photos/Visualizations AVORIS, t-hoch-n Architektur
The project images shown here represent the overall development plan concept and will be adjusted following a competition for the architecture.
- We are very happy to have finally found the right property for us, where we see ourselves in the future with our family. Thank you very much for the great support!Sejla K. & Benjamin B.
Are you interested in a detached or semi-detached house?
The local construction company HAMMA HAUS has an offer designed directly for the COUNTRY.FARM.QUARTER!
Sustainable planning and climate-friendly design ensure that this project is future-ready and will provide a high quality of life in the long term.
- A well-planned greenspace concept with local plants ensures an ideal microclimate and integration with nature.
- Large private, public, and semi-public open spaces give the area a park-like feel.
- Sustainable, ecologically friendly energy concept and the planned foundation of a renewable energy cooperative (EEG).
- Stimulation of eco-friendly mobility: good public transport connections with a central bus station, bicycle parking, and subsidies for e-mobility.
- Growing up with nature: A kindergarten, playground, nature garden, and rural environment create ideal conditions for children.
- A sense of community: A café-bakery, doctor’s office, community room, and center plaza for communication and shared activities are all in planning.
- Centrally located in one of Upper Austria’s most flourishing regions with many attractive job opportunities in the vicinity.
- A diverse array of leisure and recreation activities, art, and culture.
- All kinds of local stores, farm shops with regional products, and a shopping center nearby.
- A focus on local construction companies and craftsmanship creates regional added value and more sustainable building logistics (fewer emissions through shorter distances).
The landscape surrounding Ansfelden is agricultural—one sees fruit trees, hedges, and forest meadows along the pathways and on the hillsides. The COUNTRY.FARM.QUARTER. project will blend in harmoniously with this landscape by incorporating natural elements into the design of the exterior facilities. The motto is: as green as possible.
- Wild fruit trees line the street along the eastern edge.
- Along Landesstraße on the south side is a row of native hardwood trees lining the boulevard.
- Within the quarter as well, as many trees and shrubs as possible are being planted in the gardens and greenspaces.
- All plantings are well suited to the location, providing bees and birds a broad range of nutrition and nesting sites.
- This intensive green concept not only gives COUNTRY.FARM.QUARTER. the feeling of a park, it also eliminates a goodly amount of carbon.
Urban lifestyle in nature
The COUNTRY.FARM.QUARTER. is located in the southeast of Ansfelden on a small rise with a lovely view of the foothills of the Alps. Anyone who moves here will be living in the middle of nature and yet still benefit from the advantages of proximity to modern urban infrastructure.
Sports and leisure, eating and drinking
Whether you want to take a walk, go hiking, cycling, nordic walking, jogging, or mountain biking—you only need to step out the door to get started.
Numerous cycling paths lead to some of the favorite swimming lakes in the area, including Pichlingersee Lake, and connect to the Danube Cycling Path as well.
The motor park, EREMA movement arena, OBTUS Sports Park, and Stärk golf club are all just a few minutes away in Ansfelden.
You can find traditional Austrian food at, for example, Gasthaus Hellmayer, Gasthof Strauß, Restaurant Sportpark Obermayr, and Stockis Cafe, Bar & Restaurant. You can explore Greek, Italian, and Asian specialties at several restaurants in Ansfelden as well as in the neighboring town of St. Florian.
Education and nearby stores8 daycares, 7 municipal kindergartens, 3 elementary schools, 3 middle schools, Ritzlhof Gardening School, and a well-curated public library are all located directly in Ansfelden. The proximity to the much larger town of Linz makes for easy access to a variety of professional and general higher education and university opportunities.
The town of Ansfelden is home to a wide range of shopping for all your daily needs and more. The business park to the north is also the site of several businesses. PlusCity and the Haid Center—the two largest shopping malls in Upper Austria—are less than 15 minutes away.
A great variety of excellent food products straight from the farm, seasonal and freshly harvested, such as asparagus and strawberries, can be found nearby.
The A1 access ramp is 6 minutes away. From there, you can reach the Linz-Wels-Steyr triad, take the Knoten Linz to the Mühlkreis or Innkreis Autobahn, or take the Voralpenkreuz to the A9.
A public bus line with a stop right in the center of the COUNTRY.FARM.QUARTER. is in the planning stages. This line will take you to the center of Ansfelden and the train station and connections to regional, national, and international trains.
The center of Ansfelden can be reached by bike in under 10 minutes. There are numerous lovely bicycle paths that will take you to the surrounding area and to local recreation areas.
Linz Hörsching Airport can be reached by car in about 15 minutes.
Interested in a plot of land for a single-family or duplex home?
Or would you like to sign up for a condominium in the COUNTRY.FARM.QUARTER.? Contact us, we are more than happy to advise you!